This year marks 7 years that I’ve been in the entrepreneurial game.
If I had a time machine and could go back to when I first started my biz, I would share these valuable lessons with myself.
No matter where you are on your own journey, I hope these lessons serve you too.
1. Work on your mindset above anything else. This is the foundation for your success. Be honest with yourself about what needs to be healed and treat yourself with kindness and patience through this ongoing process. Creating a successful business is not about proving your self-worth.
2. Give yourself permission to organically find your voice and to freely express who you truly are. This is what is going to set you apart and make you stand out.
3. Trust that your unique path is a co-creative process with Life. Have faith and allow the process to naturally unfold. Allow Life to support you to make your big vision real.
4. Flow first. Logic second. Don’t let overthinking to kill the magic. Allow the magic of your intuition to lead you and then use your logic to organize this flow of ideas.
5. Don’t underestimate the power of working small and to work at your own pace. Take small, deliberate and consistent steps forward. You don’t need to see the big picture to create real progress.
6. Build your own community first before you create anything you feel inspired to sell. Engage with your community by listening and asking questions to help you better serve so you can create resources that support their specific needs and goals.
7. Trust that how you are naturally built is on purpose and that you have what you need within you to succeed. You don’t have to change who you are to be successful. Especially if you are an introvert, like me. What’s yours is yours. There is no competition. No one can do you.
** Bonus Lesson: Always lead with love. Invest your time into building genuine connections and long-term relationships. People over profits.
Would love to know which lesson resonates with you the most and why? Do you have any lessons you’ve learned that you’d like to share? Please share in the comments below!
No comments yet.